This museum is a reality today, due to the investigation, tenacity and compilation of material by the Friars:
- Brother Jerónimo Coste (1930-1955)
- Brother Mauricio Arnáiz (1957-1959)
- Brohter Rufino Sagredo (1956-1990)
And the patience, tenacity and fine work of Brother Francisco Aguilera Pallarés, who, with the collaboration of D. Antonio Fortes Segura, classified, distributed, ordered, and presented the material in a authoritative way, placing it into its corresponding geological age.